Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Happy 25th Anniversary Todd and Theresa

Married 25 Years --- A quarter of a century. What an accomplishment! Especially in this day and age when so many marriages end in divorce.

I am so proud of Todd and Theresa whose marriage has survived in spite of rocks in their path and bumps in the road. Sometimes I think things happen just to test our strength. Unfortunately I have not always survived the wrong turns that I’ve taken in my life, but Todd and Theresa are an example to all of us that faith in each other will always be rewarded in spite of our shortcomings. I can’t say I’ve always approved of the way they lead their lives, but then It’s Not About Me!!!

The Bible tells us that … “Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.” One flesh. Todd and Theresa have become just that – a team. They stand together through thick and thin and work out a solution to whatever comes their way. They are blessed of God. Perhaps not always in the ways they would like, but nonetheless they are blessed with each other. They are a blessing to their church, a blessing to nieces and nephews and in general a blessing to our family. Now they enter a new phase and become a blessing to children that don’t know what it is like to live in a loving family.

Again, I’m so proud of them and wish they a Happy 25th Anniversary. May they have many more.

P.S. They still need to go on that cruise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home