Sunday, September 18, 2005

Soy estudiante de espanol

There you have it---my first Spanish post. Are you impressed? Jim and I are taking Spanish I at a local high school. We've talked about it often, even have audio tapes and a computer program, but we don't even listen to them! We/I decided to take the class because I have a Gold Card (that's just a fancy way of saying Senior Citizen discount) and it only cost me $39.00. My much younger husband had to pay full price. We have NOT been practicing or studying.... just like in high school. We listened to an audio tape on the way to church, but they talk way
to o o fast. Mas despacio, por favor!!! Classes are on Monday so I'll keep you posted. Adios!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need a picture! I've got just the one!

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bueno Hermana Abernathy! Su español será una bendición a nuestra iglesia. ¡El alimento es gran también!

El amor, la Hermana Byers

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home